Strawberry Jello Pie
My husband's grandmother served us this pie many years ago and we loved it. It has become a family favorite. It can be made with sugar-free jello and pudding if you prefer. It's a nice, light summer treat.
- Ready In:
- 1 1 prepared graham cracker crusts or 1 vanilla wafer pie crust
- 4 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 (3 ounce) package vanilla pudding mix (the cooked kind)
- 2 1⁄4 cups water
- 6 tablespoons Cool Whip
- Place strawberries in the pie shell.
- Set aside.
- Mix jello and pudding with water.
- Heat to a full boil, then remove from heat.
- Pour over berries and chill.
- Top with 1 T.
- Cool Whip, if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Wow! This recipe should be framed and consulted over and over. It's super easy and refreshing. I made this recipe using fresh raspberries, sugar free graham crust, sugar free raspberry gelatin, sugar free vanilla pudding, and sugar free Cool-Whip. Completely sugar free other than the sugar in the fruit. And DELICIOUS! I can't wait to try it with strawberries!! I wonder how this would be with orange gelatin and mandarin oranges?! Mmmm.1Reply
see 7 more