A crisp salty pretzel crust complements the creamy marshmallow-fluff-like "white" layer, with a tangy topping of strawberries in gelatin. Much like a strawberry cheesecake, but with the surprise of pretzels! For best results, make Strawberry Pretzel Jell-O only one day in advance, to preserve the crunchy texture of the pretzels.
- Crust: Combine pretzels, butter, and 1/4 cup sugar. Press into 9" x 13" baking dish and bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Cool to room temperature.
- White Layer: Cream together cream cheese and 1 cup sugar.
- Fold in Cool Whip. Spread over pretzel crust.
- Red Layer: Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Stir in frozen strawberries, Chill until partially set (about 1 hour) and spread over white layer.
- Chill until set and serve.