Recipe by Lavender Lynn
This recipe is from one of my neighbors, Sarah.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Strawberries, although available, aren't at their peak yet around here, but I still wanted to make this as a finger food, cutting the squares small & having it for a monthly group I host! I ended up picking over well over 6 pints of berries to find the best ones & must say that this "pizza" turned out to be a big hit! Cool; refreshing; wonderfully tasty! AND a keeper, to boot! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed as a THANK YOU for tagging in PRMR during the recent Tic-Tac-Toe event]
- 1 1⁄2 cups margarine, melted
- 3 cups flour
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 cups Cool Whip
- 3 pints strawberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray 15 x 11 pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Mix together margarine, flour, and sugar.
- Press flour mixture onto pan.
- Bake 10-15 minutes @ 350°F, watching to see crust doesn't brown too much.
- Let cool.
- Cream cream cheese and sugar together. Fold in cool whip.
- Spread on crust.
- Clean berries and cut in half.
- Put berries on top of cream cheese layer.
- Cut into squares.