Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
The original of this recipe, which has been changed somewhat, came from the 2008 cookbooklet Taste of Home Smoothies & Other Beverages.
- 2 1⁄2 cups 2% low-fat milk
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 cup unsweetened frozen peach slices
- 1 large banana, ripe, quartered
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- Place all ingredients in a blender & process until smooth.
- Pour into chilled glasses & serve.
Yummy! What an easy and delicious breakfast! I really like the peach and strawberry together. I made as directed except I scaled it back to make 1 smoothie. I put a little more banana in than called for too. Very good Syd, thanks for posting! Made for Zaar Stars tag game.
Loved this! Very refreshing and the flavors are so good together! Thanks for sharing.
Another great smoothie from Syd! Such a great, flavorful combination of fruits. I am lucky to usually have all these ingredients on hand, so I will be enjoying this often!