Banana, Strawberry, Peach Smoothie
photo by ElizabethKnicely
- Ready In:
4 8 ounce glasses
- 1 banana
- 1 peach, seed removed
- 1 cup fresh strawberries or 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds, ground
- 1 1 tablespoon Agave or 1 tablespoon sugar
- water, to fill blender to 4 cups
- Add banana, peach (with or without skin -- lots of nutrients in the skin!), strawberries into the blender. Add milk, flaxseed and sweetener.
- Fill blender with water until the liquid level reaches 4 cups. Don't have markings -- add about 2 cups of water.
- Blend on low for 30 seconds, then blend on high for 30 seconds, or until smooth and creamy!
- Drink immediately!
- Makes 4 (8 ounce) glasses.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
29 year old wife and mother of 3 who is obsessed with meal planning.