Strawberry Peach Smoothie
The original of this recipe, which has been changed somewhat, came from the 2008 cookbooklet Taste of Home Smoothies & Other Beverages.
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄2 cups 2% low-fat milk
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 cup unsweetened frozen peach slices
- 1 large banana, ripe, quartered
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- Place all ingredients in a blender & process until smooth.
- Pour into chilled glasses & serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 4 more