1/1 Photo of Strawberry Pavlova
I also like to drizzle a small amount of strawberry glaze over the strawberries --- you may make this using blueberries or raspberries also --- servings is only estimated :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2In a copper or stainless steel mixing bowl whip the egg whites with cream of tartar until foamy.
- 3Gradually add in the 1 cup sugar and continue to whip until stiff peaks form (about 8 minutes).
- 4After the whites have been whipped fold in cornstarch and white vinegar.
- 5Spread the meringue out to a 10-inch circle on the parchment paper leaving a shallow indentation in the middle (to allow the whipped cream to sit on).
- 6Bake at 300 degrees F for 30-40 minutes.
- 7Allow to cool.
- 8In a chilled mixing bowl beat the whipping cream until just soft peaks form.
- 9Add in 3-4 tablespoons confectioners sugar and continue beating until thickened.
- 10TO ASSEMBLE; top the baked meringue (pavlova) with the whipped cream then top with chopped berries.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Pavlova
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1139.3
- Calories from Fat 599
- Total Fat 66.6 g
- Saturated Fat 41.1 g
- Cholesterol 244.5 mg
- Sodium 179.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 130.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 119.0 g
- Protein 11.8 g