1/3 Photos of Strawberry Mini Loaf Bread
This is a really good recipe for strawberry mini loaves, you can also use blueberries in place of strawberries or I have even made this using frozen cranberries, if desired throw in some grated coconut. They bake out very high and they are so moist. I have even sprinkled streusel lightly on top before baking.
My Private Note
(mini b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 118.29 ml butter, softened
- 158.51 ml sugar (or more if for a sweeter bread)
- 2 eggs
- 7.39 ml vanilla extract or 7.39 ml almond extract
- 236.59 ml applesauce
- 29.58 ml half-and-half cream
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml cinnamon (optional)
- 7.39 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 354.88 ml fresh strawberries, coarsely chopped
- 118.29 ml walnuts
- 1Set oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease 3 mini loaf pans (you might have to use a fourth pan, depending on how large or small you chop the strawberries, and how many ingredients you are using in the batter).
- 3In a bowl mix butter with sugar for about 4 minutes until light and creamy.
- 4Add in eggs and vanilla; beat well until combined.
- 5In a small bowl, combine/whisk the applesauce and half and half; add into the creamed mixture until well combined.
- 6In a bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- 7Add into the creamed mixture JUST until blended in (do not over mix!).
- 8Stir in the chopped or sliced strawberries and walnuts.
- 9Divide evenly between the mini loaf pans.
- 10Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until loaves test done.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Mini Loaf Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1031.0
- Calories from Fat 441
- Total Fat 49.0 g
- Saturated Fat 22.5 g
- Cholesterol 226.0 mg
- Sodium 1284.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 134.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 49.0 g
- Protein 17.0 g