Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is for the Strawberry and Chocolate lovers. This cheesecake is very yummy. Uses a 9 inch pan and baked for 35 - 40 minutes.
- 2⁄3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter (room temp.)
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (room temp.)
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 large egg whites
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup hershey milk chocolate kiss
- 1 pint fresh strawberries (sliced)
- Butter a 9-inch pan Line the pan with graham cracker crumbs Blend cream cheese with 1 cup sugar and 1 tsp.
- vanilla In separate bowl, beat egg whites until stiff, then fold into cheese mixture Pour into pan and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Blend sour cream with remaining sugar and vanilla.
- Pour over cheesecake and cover completely Top with Chocolate Kisses Bake for another 5 minutes Arrange strawberries and chill.
This recipe is delish. I did make some changes.. like buying a pre-made pie crust, and one can of perseved strawberries in heavy syrup to cover the entire top of cheescake, dressed with fresh strawberries and sprinkled powered sugar and shaved dark chocolate pieces for decor. Yummy!