1/1 Photo of Strawberry Jam Bars
I got this recipe from my friend Donna. This recipe is easy and everyone seems to like it. You can substitute any flavor jam or preserves for the strawberry called for in the recipe. Feel free to experiment with your favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until smooth.
- 2Add egg and mix well.
- 3Gradually add dry cake mix and corn flakes.
- 4Reserve 1 1/2 cups of dough for topping.
- 5Press remaining dough in a greased 13 x 9 baking pan.
- 6Carefully spread jam over crust.
- 7Sprinkle with reserved dough and gently press down.
- 8Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- 9Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 10Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Jam Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1482 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.5
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.7 mg
- Sodium 187.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 29.7 g
- Protein 1.4 g