24 hrs 30 mins
Rhonda *J*'s Note:
Almost sure this comes from Taste of Home, I just had it jotted on a piece of paper. Posting as a request. Time to make was just a guess as I didn't have that written down. For cooking time I put one day as this has to be refrigerated overnight.
My Private Note
8inch s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen sliced strawberries in syrup, thawed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 dash salt
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- fresh strawberries (optional)
- mint (optional)
- 1In small bowl combine cracker crumbs& butter, set aside 1 tbsp.
- 2for topping.
- 3Press remaining crumb mixture onto bottom of greased 8 inch square baking dish.
- 4Bake at 325 for 10-14 mins.
- 5or until golden.
- 6Cool on wire rack.
- 7In a bowl dissolve jello in boiling water, stir in strawberries& lemon juice.
- 8Refrigerate until partially set, about 1 1/2 hrs.
- 9In small mixing bowl beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla& salt until smooth.
- 10Fold in whipped cream.
- 11Spread half over cooled crust.
- 12Cover& refrigerate remaining cream mixture.
- 13Pour jello mixture over filling, refrigerate until firm.
- 14Top with remaining cream mixture.
- 15Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- 16Refrigerate overnight.
- 17Garnish with fresh sliced strawberries& mint if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Graham Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.6
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 56.9 mg
- Sodium 181.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 30.2 g
- Protein 2.9 g