Peanut Butter Graham Cookies
photo by Roxanne J.R.
- 2 cups peanut butter, creamy or chunky
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 cup corn syrup, dark or light
- 1⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted (optional)
- to taste candy sprinkles (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine peanut butter, graham cracker crumbs, confectioners' sugar, and corn syrup.
- Mix until smooth.
- Shape into 1-inch balls.
- Place on waxed paper-lined cookie sheets.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over balls or roll in colored sprinkles.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 2 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
With the changes to the email notifications and removal of private messaging, I am no longer able to respond to questions about my recipes. Yet another feature change that has made the website less user friendly. It's sad to watch a fantastic site deteriorate over the years. Some of my recipes are on my blog.