A friend sent this recipe to me. It is a very good cake. For family gatherings, I always get requests to bring this. Hope you enjoy!
- 1 (18 ounce) package strawberry cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1 (10 ounce) can frozen strawberry daiquiri concentrate (thawed)
- 1 (8 ounce) container non-dairy whipped topping (thawed)
- 1⁄2 pint strawberry
- Bake cake mix according to the directions on the box.
- After it comes out of the oven, while still warm, make holes in the cake and pour condensed milk over cake.
- Then pour daiquiri mix over that.
- It will take a while for the liquid to soak into cake.
- Let cool in refrigerator for 45 minutes or so.
- Then cover with cool whip and top with sliced strawberries.