Sinfully rich! From "A Year of Good Taste". They are pretty as well as rich! We served these at my daughter's wedding.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package strawberry cake mix with pudding (I like Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Strawberry Supreme)
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted (I toast for about 7 minutes at 325)
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup strawberry jam (I like the seedless)
- 1Preheat oven to 325°.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine cake mix and pecans.
- 3Drizzle melted butter over mixture; stir until well blended.
- 4Press mixture into bottom of a greased 9x13 baking pan.
- 5In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- 6Spread cream cheese mixture over crust.
- 7“Nuke” jam for about 45 seconds until thinned.
- 8Spoon over cream cheese mixture.
- 9Use a fork to swirl over cream cheese.
- 10I bake for 25 minutes or until edges begin to brown lightly.
- 11Do not over-bake or your crust will become a rock.
- 12Cool in pan for about 30 minutes.
- 13Cover and chill for about 2 hours.
- 14Personal note- When I want them to look fancy, I trim about ½ inch off all sides although the crust is my favorite part.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Cheesecake Bars
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.4
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 36.0 mg
- Sodium 99.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
strawberry cake mix with pudding