Prep 5 mins
Cook 55 mins
A very quick and easy cake to prepare, yet so delicious and moist. No need to frost this cake, but you could and have it for that someones' special birthday, since it's such a pretty cake. I found this recipe in a 5 ingredient cookbook.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box strawberry cake mix (with pudding in the mix)
- 1 (3 ounce) box instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 (3 ounce) box strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup water
- In a large bowl, add all the ingredients.
- Beat for 2 minutes at medium speed.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-inch bundt pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 55 to 60 minutes.
- Cake is done when toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 20 minutes before removing from pan.
- No need to frost, but you could with a commercial vanilla icing.
- Note: The boxed instant pudding used for this recipe should be (3.4 ounce).
I think this cake tastes great. I used vanilla pudding. This recipe was easy to prepare and everyone loved it. I can't wait to make it again when fresh local strawberries are available. It will be the perfect cake to use with strawberries poured over it, topped with fresh whipped cream. YUM!
I was very happy with how moist is was. I used banana cream pudding instead of the coconut. Very easy to make.