Strawberry-Banana Icebox Pie
- 1.In a medium bowl, combine Jello powder with 2/3 cup boiling water. Stir until powder is completely dissolved. Place 1/2 cup ice into.
- a measuring cup and top to 1 cup with cold water. Add to the Jello mixture and stir until ice is almost melted. Discard ice.
- 2 With a spoon,mix Jello mixture, Banana extract, mashed banana and 2/3 tub of Cool Whip .Use a whip after mixed,to make a.
- smooth mixture. Pour the mixture into the pie crust and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Top with 1/2 remaining tub cool whip and.
- halved strawberries . If using Banana slices for garnish,dip each slice in lemon juice,first,to avoid discoloration.