Make and share this Strawberry Angel Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (16 ounce) package Pillsbury® Angel Food Cake
- 3⁄4 cup Smucker's® Strawberry Sugar Free Preserves or 1 cup Smucker's® Special Recipe Strawberry Preserves
- 3 tablespoons semisweet mini chocolate chips
- HEAT oven to 325°F Coat baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT together cake mix and preserves (do not add water) at low speed of electric mixer 1 minute or until evenly moistened. Continue to beat an additional 1 minute. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until tops are just lightly browned. Cool 1 minute on baking sheet. Place on cooling rack to cool completely. Cookies will be soft and chewy.
- TIP: Store between sheets of wax paper to keep from sticking together.