- 1⁄3 cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey (slightly warmed to help in blending)
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, stemmed and halved
- 1 small red onion, sliced and cut into crescents
- loose leaf lettuce
Directions See How It's Made
- Salad Dressing: In small non-reactive bowl, combine the salad dressing ingredients. Blend thoroughly using an immersion blender and set aside. Best prepared 1 hour in advance of serving.
- Salad: To assemble salads, line four individual serving plates with the lettuce.
- Arrange strawberries and onion crescents, equally divided, on the lettuce leaves.
- Whisk dressing before serving and serve on side.