Recipe by TxGriffLover
This recipe is to be made using a Stove Top Smoker. From the Cameron Cooking Guide. Your smoker makes excellent jerky.
- 8 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup salt
- 1⁄4 cup teriyaki marinade
- 2 lbs fish fillets
- 2 tablespoons alder wood chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Start by mixing the water, sugar, salt and teriyaki marinade.
- Marinate the fish fillets for 4-6 hours, then rinse and place fillets on racks to air dry.
- When the fillets form a glaze and are dry to touch they are ready to smoke.
- Using the alder wood chips, smoke-cook on medium heat for 16 minutes per pound.
- Allow to cool before serving.