An Adopted and tweeked recipe.
Make and share this Stir-fried Zucchini recipe from Food.com.
- Cut zucchini into 1/4-inch pieces.
- In 5-quart Dutch oven over high heat, in very hot salad oil, cook zucchini, stirring quickly and frequently (stir-frying) until well coated.
- Add water, salt and sugar.
- Reduce heat to medium-high; continue sit-frying 7 to 8 minutes until tender-crisp.
- VARIATION: 1/4 olive OIL, 1 LARGE CLOVE GARLIC,SLICED 6 CUPS SLICED CABBAGE, 1 t SUGAR.
- COOK GARLIC UNTIL BROWNED DISCARD AND CONTINUE WITH PREVIOUS INSTRUCTIONS.