1/2 Photos of Stir-fried Zucchini
An Adopted and tweeked recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut zucchini into 1/4-inch pieces.
- 2In 5-quart Dutch oven over high heat, in very hot salad oil, cook zucchini, stirring quickly and frequently (stir-frying) until well coated.
- 3Add water, salt and sugar.
- 4Reduce heat to medium-high; continue sit-frying 7 to 8 minutes until tender-crisp.
- 5VARIATION: 1/4 olive OIL, 1 LARGE CLOVE GARLIC,SLICED 6 CUPS SLICED CABBAGE, 1 t SUGAR.
- 6COOK GARLIC UNTIL BROWNED DISCARD AND CONTINUE WITH PREVIOUS INSTRUCTIONS.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stir-fried Zucchini
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 56.8
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 302.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 1.7 g