A quick and easy afternoon snack using up a leftover. Add vegetables of your choice to make it a full course.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the oils in a wok and bring to smoking heat.
- 2Add the onion and garlic and saute´ to a light brown. Stir continuously.
- 3Add the pork and stir continuously until the pork crisps or the garlic darkens, which ever comes first. In other words, don’t burn the garlic.
- 4At the last minute add the fish sauce and Hoisin sauce and stir to thoroughly coat the pork mixture.
- 5Serve with a slotted spoon to allow any excess oil to drain.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stir Fried Pork
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 536.9
- Calories from Fat 385
- Total Fat 42.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 1253.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 24.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: