Stir-fried Chicken with Lemon, Capers and Basil
- Heat a wok until hot, add half the oil and swirl to coat.
- Add the onion and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until softened.
- Remove from the wok and set aside.
- Reheat the wok, add another teaspoon of oil and half the butter, and stir-fry the chicken in two batches for 3-5 minutes each batch, or until browned, adding the remaining oil and butter between batches.
- Return all the chicken to the wok with the onion.
- Stir in the rind, capers and lemon juice.
- Toss well and cook until heated through.
- Add the basil and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.