Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I adopted this recipe during the Great Recipe Adoption of Feb 2005. I haven't tried it out yet. But I shall be trying this recipe soon and once I do, I'll update it with my comments. Please feel free to do so and post your comments.
- Cut asparagus into 1" pieces and steam lightly.
- Mix 1/2 c water and the dry boullion; reserve.
- Mix cornstarch and 1T water; reserve.
- Heat oil in wok or 12 inch skillet over medium heat.
- Add asparagus, mushrooms, salt & pepper.
- Stir fry about 1 minute.
- Stir in bouillion mixture and heat to boiling.
- Stir in cornstarch mixture.
- Cook and stir until thickened, about 10 seconds.
- Serve as a side dish or entree.
Hey. Got this recipe in the March 8th news letter. tried it last weekend. not bad.