V'nut-Beyond Redemption's Note:
I adopted this recipe during the Great Recipe Adoption of Feb 2005. I haven't tried it out yet. But I shall be trying this recipe soon and once I do, I'll update it with my comments. Please feel free to do so and post your comments.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut asparagus into 1" pieces and steam lightly.
- 2Mix 1/2 c water and the dry boullion; reserve.
- 3Mix cornstarch and 1T water; reserve.
- 4Heat oil in wok or 12 inch skillet over medium heat.
- 5Add asparagus, mushrooms, salt & pepper.
- 6Stir fry about 1 minute.
- 7Stir in bouillion mixture and heat to boiling.
- 8Stir in cornstarch mixture.
- 9Cook and stir until thickened, about 10 seconds.
- 10Serve as a side dish or entree.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stir Fried Asparagus
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.3
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 78.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 3.5 g