Prep 12 mins
Cook 30 mins
If you like Sticky Buns this is very simple and delicious. This came from FoodTV Paula Deen.
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup butter (i.e., 1 stick)
- 2 cans refrigerated biscuits (12 oz. ea = 10 count)
- 1 package cream cheese (8 oz.)
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped walnuts, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly coat a bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix the cinnamon and sugar together.
- In a scaucepan over low heat, melt the brown sugar and butter, stirring well.
- Remove the brown sugar mixture from the heat.
- Next, press out each biscuit and sprinkle with ½ teaspoon of the cinnamon sugar mix.
- Cut the cream cheese into 20 equal cubes and place each one in the center of a biscuit.
- Seal the cream cheese by completely wrapping the biscuit around the cube.
- Sprinkle ½ cup of walnuts into the bottom of the bundt pan and cover them with half of the prepared biscuits.
- Sprinkle the biscuits in the pan with the cinnamon sugar, pour half of the brown sugar mixture over them, and sprinkle them with ½ cup of walnuts.
- Place the remaining biscuits in the pan and sprinkle with the remaining cinnamon sugar.
- Pour the remaining brown sugar mixture over the biscuits and sprinkle with the rest of the walnuts.
- Bake the bread for 30 minutes, then remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Place a serving plate on top and invert the pan.
- Serves 12.
I made this for Christmas brunch and it was all anyone could talk about. As I type, my teenage son is hiding the last of it from the rest of the family and begging me to make it again, LOL.
This is an amazing recipe! My friend made it for our Bingo Night and everyone loved it!!! It is one of the most delicious things I have ever had the pleasure of eating. The nuts and cinnamon and crunchy brown sugar goodness... Ahhhhhhh simply delicious! A 10 star recipe in my book and one of the best I have tried from this site! Thanks for sharing it with us Beth!!! Linda
Words cannot describe how delicious these are! I messed up and added cinnamon to the butter/brown sugar mixture and then added it again to the white sugar.... Let me tell you, it was not a problem! hehe I made these for a church potluck and EVERYONE was gasping at how awesome this stuff was! THANK YOU!