Recipe by BethM Miros
If you like Sticky Buns this is very simple and delicious. This came from FoodTV Paula Deen.
Top Review by jacknalecsmom
I made this for Christmas brunch and it was all anyone could talk about. As I type, my teenage son is hiding the last of it from the rest of the family and begging me to make it again, LOL.
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup butter (i.e., 1 stick)
- 2 cans refrigerated biscuits (12 oz. ea = 10 count)
- 1 package cream cheese (8 oz.)
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped walnuts, coarsely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly coat a bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix the cinnamon and sugar together.
- In a scaucepan over low heat, melt the brown sugar and butter, stirring well.
- Remove the brown sugar mixture from the heat.
- Next, press out each biscuit and sprinkle with ½ teaspoon of the cinnamon sugar mix.
- Cut the cream cheese into 20 equal cubes and place each one in the center of a biscuit.
- Seal the cream cheese by completely wrapping the biscuit around the cube.
- Sprinkle ½ cup of walnuts into the bottom of the bundt pan and cover them with half of the prepared biscuits.
- Sprinkle the biscuits in the pan with the cinnamon sugar, pour half of the brown sugar mixture over them, and sprinkle them with ½ cup of walnuts.
- Place the remaining biscuits in the pan and sprinkle with the remaining cinnamon sugar.
- Pour the remaining brown sugar mixture over the biscuits and sprinkle with the rest of the walnuts.
- Bake the bread for 30 minutes, then remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Place a serving plate on top and invert the pan.
- Serves 12.