- 5 celery ribs, julienned
- 2 large carrots, julienned
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
Directions See How It's Made
- Place celery and carrots in a saucepan;cover with water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cook uncovered, for 3-4 minutes; drain and rinse with cold water.
- Drain thoroughly.
- Transfer to a large bowl; add the water chestnuts.
- In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, sugar, mustard, salt and dill.
- Pour over vegetables and toss to coat.