Posting for safe keeping. Just saw this on my local news station. A recipe by Mr. Food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, bring the water to a boil over medium-high heat.
- 2Add the carrots, cover, and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- 3Add the zucchini and yellow squash; cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes, or until the water evaporates.
- 4Reduce the heat to low and add the remaining ingredients; stir until well combined.
- 5Cook for 5 to 8 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steamin' Vegetable Medley
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.8
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 269.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 2.1 g