Recipe by littleturtle
Yummy, lemony rice. This is a great base for spicy dishes.
Top Review by Outta Here
Great rice! Love the flavors and the Jasmine rice is so "creamy" with the coconut milk. My only regret is I only made half the recipe! :) This will be made again! Cooking directions were perfect!
- 2 cups jasmine rice, rinsed until the water runs almost clear (2-3 times)
- 2 1⁄2 cups stock or 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
Directions See How It's Made
- In a pot with a tight-fitting lid (or rice cooker) combine all ingredients.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, cooking uncovered; stir occasionally.
- When rice boils, cover pot and reduce heat to low.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let sit with lid on for 10 minutes.