Recipe by Eat Your Vegetables!
This is a good, easy recipe for lemony potatoes. If you don't have garlic olive oil on hand just use plain olive oil and add a little minced garlic.
Top Review by Erindipity
My husband and I loved these potatoes and felt they stole dinner tonight. I didn't have garlic olive oil so I used regular and added a little minced garlic. Other than that I made exactly as directed and they turned out perfect. I will make this for sure again. Next time I may even try cutting the oil down a little to see if I can cut even more fat from the dish. Thank you for a wonderful side dish to add to the dinner rotation.
- 1 lb tiny new potatoes, scrubbed and halved
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon garlic-flavored olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced for garnish (optional)