Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
From a Swanson's newsletter.
- 453.59 g boneless beef top sirloin steak, 3/4-inch thick
- 44.37 ml cornstarch
- 396.89 g canswanson seasoned beef broth, with onions
- 14.79 ml soy sauce
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 473.18 ml green pepper strips or 473.18 ml red peppers, strips
- 946.36 ml hot cooked rice, cooked without salt
- SLICE beef into very thin strips. Mix cornstarch, broth, soy and garlic powder until smooth.
- STIR-FRY beef in medium nonstick skillet until browned and juices evaporate.
- ADD peppers. Stir cornstarch mixture and add. Cook and stir until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly. Serve over rice.
- TIP: For Extra Flavorful Rice: Cook rice in Swanson® Beef Broth instead of water. No need to add salt or butter.
A great stir-fry recipe that will be repeated often. Instead of the redpeppers I used orange. That was the only deviance I made to this great chinese dish. Made for TYMTag.