Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 lb boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut into strips
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup thick 'n chunky salsa
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup MINUTE White Rice, uncooked
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- HEAT oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add steak; cook and stir until lightly browned. Stir in water, salsa and seasoning mix. Bring to boil.
- STIR in rice; cover. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Stir.
- SPOON steak mixture evenly onto tortillas; sprinkle with cheese. Fold up sides of tortillas to enclose filling.