Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Kingsford Grilling.
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded quartered
- 1 yellow bell peppers or 1 red bell pepper, seeded and quartered
- 1 red onion, quartered
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 1⁄2 lbs flank steaks
- 2 portabella mushrooms
- 8 (9 inch) flour tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup mesquite barbecue sauce
- 1⁄2 cup garlic & herb marinade
- sour cream
- lime wedge
- fresh cilantro
- Place Garlic & Herb Marinade, cumin and lime juice in a large, resealable plastic bag. Add steak, mushrooms, peppers and onions and shake bag to coat ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to grill, up to 4 hours.
- Prepare grill for medium-hot cooking. Drain marinade from bag and discard. Cook steak until browned on both sides, 5 minutes per side. Cook mushrooms, peppers and onion 4 minutes per side, or until lightly browned and softened. Slice steak and vegetables and keep warm.
- Using tongs, heat tortillas quickly over grill. Fill warm tortillas with meat and vegetables, drizzle with Mesquite Barbecue Sauce and serve with sour cream, lime wedges and cilantro as desired.