Recipe by Mille®
Cover the floor with newspaper to catch the family drool when they smell this on the grill!
Top Review by Kate in Ontario
Excellent flavour and very simple to put together. I had sprayed the grill well with no stick spray but it still stuck a bit.Probably all this hot humid weather has some effect on grilling. I probably could have cooked them on the pavement in 2 minutes-just kidding folks. Will be making this again soon.
- 6 chicken breasts, boneless
- 473.18 ml pineapple juice
- 29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 2 fluid ounce low sodium soy sauce
- 29.58 ml sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl combine all ingredients except chicken.
- Using a fork, poke about 5-8 sets of holes in each chicken breast.
- Put chicken in marinade, making sure it is covered in the mixture.
- Add more pineapple juice if necessary.
- Cover and refrigerate for 24-36 hours.