Sweet & Salty Hawaiian Chicken
photo by AustinsAm
- Ready In:
- 1hr 8mins
- 2 1⁄2 lbs chicken
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 (8 1/4 ounce) can pineapple slices
- 1⁄2 cup Heinz 57 steak sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Place chicken in a 7x12 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Drain pineapple, reserving 2 tablespoons of juice.
- Combine reserverd pineapple juice, Heinz 57 sauce, and honey.
- Pour over chicken, and bake an additional 25 minutes, basting often.
- Arrange pineapples over chicken and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Drain off excess fat from sauce.
- Serve by spooning sauce over chicken.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I just got married in April 2012, so I'm a fairly new cook! I enjoy trying new recipes. My husband tells me I'm an amazing cook, which makes me feel good because he's a some what picky eater. My sisters told me about this site and from what I've seen, it's pretty awesome! Life is good, married life is even better, and God is Great!