Slow Cooker Tropical Hawaiian Chicken
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 35mins
- Place chicken in bottom of crockpot.
- Add tropical fruit and juice of at least 1 can (more won't hurt it), and Hawaiian marinade.
- Set Crock-pot for 3-4 hours on high, or 6-7 hours on low.
- Cook rice or pasta while chicken finishes cooking. At least 25 minutes for the rice and 15 for the pasta.
- Serve with chicken, some fruit, and sauce on top of the rice/pasta.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!