Prep 1 hr 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
My go-to recipe for savory or sweet crepes. My favorite quick breakfast involves sprinkling some toasted pumpkin of sunflower seeds into the batter and filling the crepe with Greek yogurt and lightly caramelized banana; yum!
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil, melted
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Pulse almond flour, salt, and sugar in your food processor.
- In a small bowl, combine wet ingredients. Beat in eggs.
- Add wet mixture to dry mixture in food processor and pulse until well combined.
- Allow batter to sit for at least one hour.
- Drop by full tablespoons into a warm, non-stick small skillet, tilting the skillet so that the batter thinly coats the pan. Allow this side to cook for about one minute (I like my Crepes a little crispy and welcome some browned crispy bits).
- Gently flip crepe and turn the burner off, as the remainder of the crepe will cook fairly quickly (or you may leave it on if you desire the crispness like I do).
- Fill crepes with whatever you'd like!