1 hr 7 mins
1 hr 5 mins
Barbell Bunny's Note:
My go-to recipe for savory or sweet crepes. My favorite quick breakfast involves sprinkling some toasted pumpkin of sunflower seeds into the batter and filling the crepe with Greek yogurt and lightly caramelized banana; yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pulse almond flour, salt, and sugar in your food processor.
- 2In a small bowl, combine wet ingredients. Beat in eggs.
- 3Add wet mixture to dry mixture in food processor and pulse until well combined.
- 4Allow batter to sit for at least one hour.
- 5Drop by full tablespoons into a warm, non-stick small skillet, tilting the skillet so that the batter thinly coats the pan. Allow this side to cook for about one minute (I like my Crepes a little crispy and welcome some browned crispy bits).
- 6Gently flip crepe and turn the burner off, as the remainder of the crepe will cook fairly quickly (or you may leave it on if you desire the crispness like I do).
- 7Fill crepes with whatever you'd like!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Standard Crepe Batter (Olive Owl) (Gluten Free) (Dairy Free)
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 13
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.7
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 28.6 mg
- Sodium 55.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
unsweetened vanilla almond milk