Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Adapted from a Quick Cooking Magazine Recipe. Tastes like it took hours to make but it's simple and goes together in no time at all!
- 1 lb smoked kielbasa or 1 lb Polish sausage or 1 lb bacon (julienned)
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (6oz)
- 4 eggs
- 5 green onions (diced)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (10 ounce) can prepared pizza crust
- In large skillet, saute the sausage.
- In a bowl combine meat, cheese, 3 eggs, green onion, parsley, onion and garlic powder.
- Mix well Unroll pizza dough and roll into a 12x8" rectangle.
- Spread sausage mix down the center.
- Bring dough over filing, pinch seams to seal.
- Place seam side down on a greased baking sheet.
- Tuck ends under.
- Beat remaining egg and brush over top.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
This was so easy to prepare and cuts beautifully. This dish really does stand out in appearance. Everyone raved about it!
GREAT recipe! Thanks Stacy :-)
Stacy made this for our family and it was absolutely delicious!!!!