Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I got this recipe from my friend Stacy, and I never have leftovers!
- 10 flour tortillas
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- taco seasoning
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped black olives
- chopped jalapeno pepper
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- Mix taco seasoning with cream cheese.
- Add black olives.
- Add chopped jalapeno peppers.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on tortillas.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Roll up, wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refridge for at least 1 hour.
- Cut in slices and serve with salsa.
Yummy ! Thank you for posting this one.