1/4 Photos of St. Patrick's Day Popcorn
A green candied popcorn. This is from the Taste of Home website - Sent in from Karen Weber of Salem, Missouri.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place popcorn in a large roasting pan; keep warm in a 250 degree oven.
- 2Meanwhile, in a large heavy saucepan, combine the sugars, water, corn syrup, vinegar and salt.
- 3Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
- 4Cook, stirring occasionally, until a candy thermometer reads 250 degrees (hard ball stage).
- 5Remove from the heat; stir in butter until melted. Stir in food coloring. Drizzle over warm popcorn and toss to coat. Cool.
- 6Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for St. Patrick's Day Popcorn
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.3
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 64.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 0.7 g