St. Patrick's Day Cupcakes
Your kids will get a kick out of these.
- Ready In:
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup miniature chocolate chip
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup pre-made cream cheese frosting (Betty Crocker, Duncan Hines, Pillsbury, etc...)
- green colored crystal sugar or shamrock candy sprinkles (or both)
- In a mixing bowl, add the first 5 ingredients; stir to combine.
- Add in the chocolate chips; stir to combine.
- In another bowl, add the eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla; stir to combine.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the dry mixture; stir until well mixed.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Set oven at 375 degrees; bake for 18-20 minutes or until pick comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then transfer to wire rack to finish cooling.
- Frost with cream cheese frosting and decorate with colored sugar and sprinkles.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation