Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
A simple side dish which can be eaten hot or cold.
- 100 g quinoa
- 250 ml vegetable stock
- 1 courgette, slice in 5mm rings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely sliced
- 100 g squash, 2cm dice
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 75 ml vegetable stock
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- Simmer the quinoa in the larger amount of stock until all the stock has been absorbed (about 25 mins).
- Brush the courgettes with oil and grill or griddle until brown on both sides.
- Heat the rest of the oil and soften the onion. Add the squash and lemon juice stir once then add the stock. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and courgettes.
- Add the quinoa and tarragon, heat through and serve.
- Can also be served cold drizzled with balsamic vinegar.
This is very good. Made exactly by the recipe. Thanks for sharing