Recipe by dbrandt0712
This is an easy recipe that we got from a cookbook from the employees of Texas Utilities.
- 4 medium yellow squash
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup cheese, grated
- 1 1⁄2 cups Ritz cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper, to taste
- garlic salt, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook squash and onions until tender; drain off excess liquid.
- Season with salt, pepper, garlic, sugar and butter.
- Add eggs, soup and cheese; mix well.
- Pour into a Pam sprayed casserole dish and sprinkle top with cracker crumbs and drizzle melted butter over this.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes. Serves 6-8.