Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Homebasics magazine. Untried.
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 8 asparagus spears, slice into 2 inch pieces
- 1 cup snow peas, trimmed
- 6 ounces vermicelli, cooked
- 1⁄4 cup sesame and ginger marinade
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Saute onion, garlic, pepper, zucchini, asparagus and snow peas in oil in skillet.until tender, about 7 - 10 minutes.
- Toss the vegetables and noodles in the marinade; season with pepper.
- Garnish with toasted sesame seeds.