Cook1 hr 30 mins
You really can't taste the difference in this recipe compared to the regular sugar recipe. This recipe came from the Splenda Website we used it for Thanksgiving and plan to use it again for Christmas.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In alarge mixing bowl, stir together SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener, molasses, salt, and cinnamon.
- When these ingredients are well mixed, stir in the egg whites followed by the pumpkin and evaporated milk.
- Pour into the pie crust.
- Bake for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted into the pie comes out clean.
- Cool then top with whipped topping before serving.
Had this pie for Thanksgiving, tasted better than most pumpkin pies will be a regular on the menu.