Turtle Pumpkin Pie
This is delicious and super easy to make.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 1⁄4 cup caramel topping
- 1⁄2 cup pecan pieces
- 1 cup milk, cold
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 cups Cool Whip Topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons caramel topping
- 2 tablespoons pecan pieces
- Pour ¼ cup caramel topping into crust; sprinkle with ½ cup pecans.
- Beat milk dry pudding mixes, pumpkin and spices with whisk until blended.
- Stir in 1 ½ cups whipped topping.
- Spread into crust.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Top with remaining pecans and drizzle remaining caramel with fork.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION