Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Not a souffle in the truest sense of the word, but I don't quibble over semantics. This is an easy side dish. From Gooseberry Patch Country Quick and Easy.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12 ounce) carton cottage cheese
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese (or Swiss cheese)
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the spinach and flour.
- Add in the eggs, salt, cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, and butter.
- Transfer mixture to a greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Bake, covered, in a 375 degree oven for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes.