1/7 Photos of Spinach Salad with Mustard-Bacon Dressing
This is a salad that is substantial enough to be a meal, and that's how I enjoy it most.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb bacon
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 small onion, finely grated
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 lb spinach, stemmed and torn into bite-size pieces,rinsed and spun dry
- 12 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chilled and sliced
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1Cook bacon until crisp.
- 2Drain on paper towels; reserve 3 tblsps drippings for dressing.
- 3Crumble bacon.
- 4Combine mayonnaise, onion, oil, vinegar, sugar and mustard with reserved drippings.
- 5(can be prepared 2 days ahead. Bring to room temperature before continuing.) Combine spinach, mushrooms and eggs in large bowl.
- 6Toss with dressing.
- 7Sprinkle with bacon and Parmesan.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Salad with Mustard-Bacon Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.0
- Calories from Fat 281
- Total Fat 31.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 127.7 mg
- Sodium 626.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 13.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: