1/1 Photo of Spinach Salad With Cranberries, Pecans, Bacon, and Blue Cheese
My type of salad! This one is on the sweet side. Recipe is from Down Home with the Neelys.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb hickory smoked bacon, slices roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup pecans, toasted and roughly chopped
- 2 (6 ounce) containers Baby Spinach
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Fry chopped bacon in a medium skillet over medium-high heat until brown and crisp. Using slotted spoon, transfer to a paper towel-lined 1/4-sheet tray to drain.
- 3Toast pecans in the oven on a 1/4-sheet tray until lightly golden and fragrant, about 6 minutes.
- 4In a medium bowl mash the blue cheese with a fork. Mix in the buttermilk, sour cream, sugar, salt and pepper, to taste.
- 5Combine baby spinach, red onion, pecans, dried cranberries and bacon in large bowl. Toss with the dressing immediately before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Salad With Cranberries, Pecans, Bacon, and Blue Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 647.6
- Calories from Fat 524
- Total Fat 58.3 g
- Saturated Fat 19.3 g
- Cholesterol 77.5 mg
- Sodium 1066.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 20.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hickory smoked bacon