1/2 Photos of Spinach Salad
Johnna Seaward's Note:
My aunt makes this salad and the dressing. It always makes my mouth water.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the vegetable oil, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, sugar, salt, dry mustard, and grated onion.
- 2Shake, and then refrigerate for at least an hour.
- 3Cook the bacon on a skillet of Foreman Grill until very crispy, but not burnt.
- 4Cut up the bacon in to small bits and pieces; set aside.
- 5Pick off the stems of the spinach salad and wash the spinach well under cold water.
- 6Boil the eggs for about 10 minutes and then shell and cut into slices.
- 7Add the bacon bits, the eggs and the pepper to taste to the spinach leaves.
- 8Drizzle the refrigerated dressing over the spinach and ENJOY!
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Salad
Serving Size: 1 (352 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 667.1
- Calories from Fat 556
- Total Fat 61.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 143.9 mg
- Sodium 770.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 17.2 g
- Protein 8.9 g