Recipe by Leilani
These appetizers are very easy to make, yet always get rave reviews. It is a combination of the ranch dressing mix and bacon bits that makes them exciting. Make sure that you are using the real bacon, and not the hard bacon bits.
Top Review by sallymaelj
The spinach rolls were extremely tasty. When I usually eat spinach, it's just a spinach taste(Go figure!). But these rolls have a spinach taste mixed with ranch and bacon. A great combination. And they're real easy to make. I absolutely loved them!
- 1 package big flour tortilla (Burrito size)
- 1 package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1 (3 ounce) jar hormel real bacon bits
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 (10 ounce) packageschopped frozen spinach